August 8, 2010

You've got a Friend in Me

KC left town this weekend for some family activities happening in california; cousin's wedding and counsin's mission farwell. I stayed up here to study for finals this upcoming week. I cant wait for this semester to be over and enjoy some of my summer stress free! I was expecting to have a totally drag of a weekend but it turned out so much more fun. Two of my good friends from my high school dance team came up to visit another girl up here. They called and told me they were here and wanted to hangout! it was a perfect girls weekend. We ate some good food, saw a cute chick flick, Letters to Juliet, and had so much fun catching up. Annie, Amanda, and Brooke were so fun, It made me realize how much I miss my high school friends but at the same time how happy I am now! I feel like since high school, I've grown quite a bit. I feel like my priorities have changed to things I really never thought about. Not that I was a totally mixed up teen, just that I have progressed. I am so grateful that my testimony of my savior has increased even more and that the desires of my heart have become more focused on doing what Christ would have me do. I love and treasure the friendships that were made in high school and I love that I can continue to meet new people and get to love them as well.

No comments: