July 11, 2010

+ Oodles of Joy +

Yep, Kc and I are dog owners. Never in a million years did Kace think he would own 2 poodles! And I NEVER thought I would have a dog before children! Nevertheless, we now have 2 toy poodles. We got them for free, as their previous owner couldn't take care of them anymore. It was hilarious when we first brought them home. Kc and I just kept laughing at how funny they were. The girl Chloe has black hair and is about 6 yrs old, and Harley, the boy is about 9. Their previous owner described them as being mates for life. Kc and I just laughed. But really they are always following each other around and are seriously best buds. Its cute. We have had them for about a month and just found out Harley plays fetch.. Skilled right! ha. We officially dubbed them outdoor dogs(unless we are feeling nice)because Harley kept marking his territory all over the place. My Dad's suggestion was to have KC mark his territory on Harley and put that dog in its place... Bwahaha I love my Dad's comments! The longer we have them the more we like having them around. It has been so fun having these dogs to take on walks and play around with. They are pretty well behaved ... most of the time =)

1 comment:

Casey said...

How fun is that! I can't wait to meet them :)