October 18, 2009

Fall is here!

These absolutely beautiful bushes are across the street from where KC and I live. I saw them one Sunday and told KC we had to take a picture with them. It turned more into a photo shoot!
However I didn't realize that we would end up having some random guy taking a full head to toe shot. If I had known, I wouldn't have worn my white crocs with socks ( brown boots would have made all the difference in that picture oh well).
I have decided that I absolutely love the fall season up in Utah. Really, the vibrant colors everywhere make me want to gather leaves from every tree and tape them to our walls. No worries, I'll refrain from that, its a little tacky. I love this next picture.. I spy.... OUR HOUSE, KC'S BIKE, OUR CAR, A REALLY HOT GUY... for the life of me it would rotate!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

amanda! i just found your "newly formed blog", and thought i'd say hi!! you and kc need to come over soon and meet the little guy. hope all is well :)

Ana Lee said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! I love your photoshoot pics, you guys are so fun. Yes, I know Casey Jo! I love that girl. I'm so glad you guys made it to the Halloween bash, I hope we get to hang out again soon!

Steve and Stephanie said...

HEY I'm happy you found me! You guys are darling, we need to hang out more!!!