Oh how we LOVE visitors!
First came Kute Kim! We really tore up London the week she was here- let me tell you. Besides talking and laughing the whole time, I will say my favorite part was playing Uno and Rumikub every night after we got home. The rule was whoever won that round got to pick out a candy to split. My mouth waters every time I remember those Cadbury Crunchies, yum.(This was definitely a one time rule)
A few more Highlights:
KC and Tate had a Daddy-Daughter Day while Kim and I had a Grown-Up Girls day.
Afternoon Tea at Kensington Palace- It really was as incredible as we thought it would be. The Orangery is the place to go.
Sadly I didn't bring my camera along everyday so this is all I got. Thanks Kim for taking pictures with your cam, I saw a lot on Facebook!
Next we had Jordan and Ansley come to stay for a few days! They lived here in Oxford for the last 3 months doing a study abroad under his Law program in the States. They were able to see a bit of London in between their break and it was so fun for us to catch up with Jordan and get to know Ansley much better. What an awesome couple they are! We really loved chatting with them and hugely appreciated their offer to babysit as they sent us to the movies! They really are the most darling pair- We didn't end up taking any pictures together but I promise it happened, Ha!
Then a few days later The Hyers came to visit! Dad, Mom, Matt and Emma flew in for a 10 day vacay to travel London! It was their first time meeting baby Tate and we all had such a blast! Tate had just started smiling a lot so it was a really great time for them to visit.
Finally Mom and Dad Whitworth made their way over to our London flat. They were only there for a day before the five of us traveled to Europe. KC and I invited them to come with us to Austria, Germany and Switzerland. It was quite the adventure. Tate is seriously the best traveler. At the close of every day we were again amazed at how perfect she had been. Thank you baby girl!
Its hard to believe we only have a few more weeks here in London before we come home. Its definitely going to be a bitter-sweet move. Well baby Tate is awake and hungry- time to end the post!
4 comments:
What a life you lead right now! ha austria, germany, switzerland?! Such amazing experiences, I was beginning to think you'd never come back! I miss you sweet girl and love that cute face of baby tater :)
This sounds so fun! You've been able to go to do many cool places what a neat opportunity!!
It all looks amazing- What's funny to me is that Matthew stood out more than anything! I CANNOT believe how old he looks!!!
You look so happy! I'm jealous of your adventures!
Post a Comment