1. Kew Gardens
It was this perfect day that inspired me to start a flower garden. 300 Acres of the most beautiful landscape and exotic glasshouses would do it to anyone.
Most of the time I have great self control, but not this time. I really couldn't leave the gift shop without one of these darling pots...
2. Neuschwanstein Castle
This castle is located in southern Germany and is the most gorgeous location that I've ever seen.
To get there you hike up a nice paved road- on the way to the top I couldn't help but sing the Disney classic "kill the beast" to KC and my In-laws. Seriously though, it was just like it.
4. Honesty Shop
High up in the Swiss Alps there's the little village of Gimmelwald, here you can find the Honesty Shop. I died laughing when I saw this. So incredibly refreshing, isn't it?
5. Tate's Smiles

2 comments:
oh my I love those pots! Pick me up one too :) ha
I'm so glad you guys made it to Switzerland! It looks like you're having so much fun.
Post a Comment