Nicole, KC and I planned a trip together and it was nothing less than blissful.
Ireland is gorgeous! I've never seen so many beautiful shades of green in my life.
We flew into a little city called Kerry. The moment we landed and set foot off the plane KC and I broke out in
Irish Dance and LOVED it. I'm sure the other travelers thought it was pretty funny too. No Shame!
On our way to the Killarney National Park which was GORGEOUS
Just an awesome house on the side of the road
Horse drawn carriage... delightful from afar, really stinky up close... hence our achy feet
Huge trees with gorgeous ivy were engulfing us, we just loves this walk
I think its safe to say.. Magical RIght? Thanks Nicole!
So rad
We went to this old Monk Monastery. Nothing in the place was closed off so were got to rome free in and out of old stone spiral staircases and secret passageways. It was so incredible
These swamps were right up to the roads on either side.They are so beautiful but completely eerie! Lord of the Rings anyone?
Ross Castle. Nicole and I were seriously so pooped from our walking. we REALLY enjoyed this bench and feeding the crows our left overs.. Nicole got a bit violent with this activity, It was awesome. The poor birds ha
Moss grows everywhere here. These walls just line the city like its no big deal.
KC took us out to eat at this delicious little restaurant! The salad and pizza were amazing.. oh boy I'm drooling!
Traditional Irish Breakfast= 3 thick slices of ham, two amazingly savory sausages, one over-easy egg, white and black pudding (sausage), steamed tomato, lots of toast, tea, orange juice, yogurt. yum yum yum.... KC was really excited
Our Breakfast room was Darling. The china we used was so pretty and I had to hold myself back from asking the owner for the set!
Our cute little Bed and Breakfast. We all had the greatest sleep of our lives in that place! I think I'll need to visit there again in order to satisfy my now-spoiled-rem-cycles.
We stayed in the city of Tralee. Famous for The Rose of Tralee Festival. My family has a saying we address to newly bathed and lotioned babies, "You smell like the Rose of Tralee." Its something that has been passed down from my great grandma and no one really knew where it came from .. until now! Here we are at the Gardens!
The garden was huge! Rose bushes everywhere. Sadly most of them were cut back for winter except this little patch. The roses smelt delicious!
Such a fun trip! the people were so friendly and The atmosphere was delightful!
6 comments:
Holy cow! I don't even remember how I stumbled upon your blog, but I just saw it today & find you are living across the pond! What a cousin I am,I didn't even know! What a fun adventure!! And congrats on the pregnancy, that is so fun!! Your little girl will be the most adorable thing ever! => love ya girlie!
Manda! SOOOOO cool! What a fun trip :) I've always wanted to go to Ireland, your pics are gorgeous! You look gorgeous too! Love that belly, you are darling! Love you miss you
How Fun!! I'm so glad you are having so many cool experiences over there. I have travel envy when I see your post ha
How funnn Amanda! It looks like you two are having such amazing experiences, I'm so excited for you. Miss you!
You guys are doing this year abroad right! Are you always on the look out for William & Kate??? Seems like a fabulous short little vacation. Thanks for posting!
it's sooo beautiful! i love the one with the lake!
Post a Comment