Its crazy how our little girl is getting so much bigger!
17 weeks
26 weeks: excuse the sweaty picture
Like all Pregos: angles, colors, patterns of their clothes make a difference of how huge they look.. as you can see, white shirts accentuate the bump!
KC and I can see my belly actually move now. Its the weirdest thing. This last picture we took on Sunday because both of us were laughing at how huge my stomach is and that we can see the little one moving like crazy. Sometimes I swear she's doing jumping jacks, or trying to make a snow angel! I can feel kicks on the front, back and sides of my body all at the same time. My belly gets tight every now and then (weekly emails say they are braxton hicks) and I feel like its going to pop. Its been fun to get bigger but strange that now I cant even zip up my pants comfortably. So mostly I just wear them completely unzipped with a long shirt over them or sweats! Too bad i didn't bring my scrubs with me! Gotta start wearing those maternity pants!
KC and I can see my belly actually move now. Its the weirdest thing. This last picture we took on Sunday because both of us were laughing at how huge my stomach is and that we can see the little one moving like crazy. Sometimes I swear she's doing jumping jacks, or trying to make a snow angel! I can feel kicks on the front, back and sides of my body all at the same time. My belly gets tight every now and then (weekly emails say they are braxton hicks) and I feel like its going to pop. Its been fun to get bigger but strange that now I cant even zip up my pants comfortably. So mostly I just wear them completely unzipped with a long shirt over them or sweats! Too bad i didn't bring my scrubs with me! Gotta start wearing those maternity pants!
4 comments:
You look great. Beautiful as always! So glad you are blogging so we can keep tabs on your English adventure.
You look fabulous! I'm so excited for you guys but totally nervous for you to deliver over there :/ Do you have any names yet?!
What a darling pregnant lady!
you look soo wonderful! oh i'm so excited for baby girl to come soon! hope you're loving over there! those black berries look so tasty!
Post a Comment