March 5, 2012

one *week older and wiser too...

This Week...
   Dr's Check-Up: She's healthy and a perfect bean! Growing as she should be for her little size.
   Shots (or "jabs" if your British): Surprisingly she did very well.  T calmed right down after a few xo's
   Passport Arrival:  Her picture cracks me up! Our little British born American is now officially a Yankee
   Cold: That nose has sounded pretty yucky but I love using that snorter thing (it's the hygienist in me)
            luckily no fever just some extra boogies.
  Primary Presidency Meeting: KC watched Tate  in the bedroom while we met in our family room. I made                      cookies and my cute English friend asked if  "the biscuits were home-made?" I love the lingo here. 
  Business Conference: She was the star of the show at KC's conference. All of his colleagues loved meeting                     Tate for the first time, and had lots of love to give her and I.
  Visit the Greenwich Markets: checked out the market during a tea break at the conference. Darling as                             always with an amazing aroma of smells!
 A Huge Grocery Shop: This was the largest shopping trip KC and I have done by far. We are both ready to                   have a car again!the grand total was 124.89 pounds-yeah thats about $200 that we carried home.
 A "fisticuffs" on the Bus: yes a fist fight on the bus between two young boys about the age of 10. It was really                   yucky to witness that violence in small children- the bus was packed full of kids after school so                       you can imagine how chaotic it was. 
 Plane Tickets: From London  to... LAX! We only have about 10 weeks here and it seems so unreal! Our                        time is flying by and it is definitely a bitter-sweet emotion!
 AFV: our weekend was cut short from the conference so we decided to have a relaxing Saturday night after                  Tate went to sleep. We watched YouTube clips of America's Funniest Home Videos and are still
           laughing  about a few of them! If you need a good laugh- Check these out:
 Go to sleep Shane  go to minute 1:32
 Securtiy cam captures this: go to minute 7:40
 
                          What we've learned after a long busy week... laughter totally heals!

Here is our costco-sized load that we bused home! a full trolly, packed back pack, huge ikea bag, toilet paper, and a baby in a front pack. I think we've reached out limit

8 weeks 

                       
   

3 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Wow! I can't believe you are nearing your adventure in London. What a great experience!

Mike and Lindsey said...

Cutest little outfit. We are so excited to see you all and meet little "tater-tot". Love you.

Clay said...

You guys rock, we can't wait for your triumphant return!!