May 2, 2011

California

Kc and I moved back to Glendora and love it! We've been back for about two weeks and we are so happy with the decision to move back for the summer. Its been very relaxing not going to school and bouncing over to both of our parents houses and visiting. A lot has happened the last few months of our lives..
    
     1. I graduated from UCDH. I really cant even express how happy I am about that one. It was quite an experience and I would never want to go through it again. However,I adore the girls I worked with and really miss them all.
     2. KC is hearing back from the business schools he has applied to in England. Good news coming soon as to which school we choose!
     3. Ideal job for KC working for a nursing home facility.
     4. Moved into the Whitworth's extra appartment. KC and I love it! huge blessing for us to save $ and have our own little space. Rent = milk and cleaning out the big fish tank downstairs. Total score for us!
     5. Road trip visiting three national parks in Utah
     6. Easter celebration with the extended Whitworth's
     7. Royal Wedding of William and Catherine.. yes it's true, we celebrated with the Hyers by eating scones with clotted cream and lemon, fish and chips, and mushy peas! it was quite the celebration! KC and I need to be up to date with the Brits if we are to live there.
     8. New callings: A= nursery helper K= valiant nine teacher for the boys
     9. Shopping! A= new purse :) K= two new suits. love these outlets at Ontario Mills
    10. Bought 10 new pets (10 goldfish) we bought them when we moved in two weeks ago and only 4 are still surviving! the guy I thought would live the longest just died, his name was fraunc. so sad. KC's fish is still living.. we're cheering him on.. his name's White Out.

kar kar's wedding
 

I miss days like this

 Thank you Family

Thank you Kace!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Wow- You guys have been crazy busy! It all looks like a lot of fun. What a memorable and exciting time of life :) Hopefully we'll see you in CA when we come down for the 3-day weekend!!!

Dev & Di said...

Omg you guys ate so fun! I totally miss seeing your cute face every day but enjoy that ca sunshine for me!