May 13, 2010

BYU vs U 21 Mexican National Team


This game was insanely rad. The fans were out of control.
I've always heard that these games bring TONS of Mexico's fans. It's the truth! I got to the game about 20 minutes earlier than I would normally. When i got out of the car i was hit with with Loud singing and chanting from across campus. I knew that is was only about to get Better. Although Mexico's fans volume overpowered BYU fans, BYU was well represented. KC played so well, as did the team ending in a Tie 2-2. The crowd was great and the players, exceptional!

2 comments:

taryn said...

That sounds like so much fun! We haven't been to a soccer game (much less any other game) in quite awhile. You'll have to let me know when a good game is coming up!

Congrats to KC! And the rest of the team :)

Casey said...

Awesome! We were visiting Jacey and her new baby that night or we TOTALLY would have come. KC is so talented! Those soccer games are SO exciting!!!